- Fee payment is required in order to attend the conference.
- The authors of accepted submission must register for the conference and pay the registration fee before the deadline.
- Due to the proceeding work, the last date of registration for accepted papers was earlier. So kindly follow the registration date mentioned in the acceptance mail.
- Each paper should have at least one author who pays the registration fee and attends the conference.
- Corresponding authors are encouraged to complete a thorough review of the article before the final submission date; this will be the last chance to make any revisions, amendments, or acknowledgements. Requests to update, edit, change, or add information to the paper after final submission will not be accommodated after the final submission deadline.
Authors should forward the following documents to complete the registration to the conference:
- Final camera ready paper (It should be in editable format either word or latex file)
- Copyright agreement form (It should be duly signed by the corresponding author with date)
- Payment Proof (Anyone of the author can pay - Registration fee per paper only)
- Permission Request form(Obtain a signature from a third-party user if any third-party material is used)
After the registration process has been finalized, it is not possible to cancel or withdraw.